Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Building a Blog

Wow. I'd forgotten what is was like to write more than 140 words. There was a time, so very long ago, when I blogged regularly. Then came kids. Then kids and working full-time. Then kids and work and a husband who travels. You get the idea. But lately I've felt like I actually have something to say. And I'm learning to fight against that voice in my head that says, "No one would read it anyway."

That means I'm working hard to build this blog. I want to create a place where I can share ideas about learning and engaging in our world, especially through science and family. And, heck, yes, I'm hoping to raise a bit of money for the business too. (You may have, ahem, noticed the little "Donate" button?)

So please, share, post, email and generally spread the word. Tell me about other blogs you love. Let me know what you'd like to talk about. Your ideas are vital to my creativity!

Here's to the future of the KLC Blog!

Oh and pay no attention to the mysterious numbers below.




8DPY8YD35GFW

No comments:

Post a Comment